Performance Management Systems are driven by business needs and organizational culture. There is not a “one size fits all” model. Effective Performance Management Systems:
- Provide a clear view for employees to identify and understand the meaning behind strategic goals of the organization
- Increase employees’ accountability to their on-the-job performance
- Provide objective tools for measuring employees ‘individual success
- Immediately improve success rates for reaching overall organizational goals
- Mitigate employment practice-related risks by linking evaluation to employees’ self-validated job descriptions
- Provide measurement for operational/business decisions, i.e., compensation, performance bonus rewards, downsizing or adding staff, etc.
HMF architects’ performance management systems that produce meaningful, measured results with outcomes needed for optimal performance management and bottom-line influence!