HMF accommodates contract and direct hire career options tailored to fit everyone’s need and professional goals. We do more than just find you a job. We ensure you are prepared and ready to “slam dunk” any job opportunity you are pursuing through our firm. Our recruiters are committed to helping you through the ups and downs, each step of the way, as you follow along on your new job search and career endeavor.
Temporary employment is a great opportunity for professionals to work on a temporary, short term basis. Maybe you desire being a freelance agent and look forward to the adventure of a new and fresh job opportunity periodically to sustain your personal lifestyle and professional goals.
Contract-to- hire is another significantly popular career option. This provides an opportunity for both contractor and client to work together, for an agreed upon trial period, to see if the working relationship and position responsibilities are a good fit. At the end of the trial period, the client and candidate can decide to end the job contract and part ways or make a direct hire decision for the contractor to become a full time permanent employee.
HMF Staffing Solutions Contractors are eligible at time of on-boarding for a variety of employee benefit options.
- Major Medical Plans with various deductibles and co-insurance choices are available at time of on-boarding. Policy terms can extend beyond the completion of work assignment. Traditional indemnity or PPO choices are offered. Dependent and spousal coverage can be included.
- Dental/Vision Plans discounts are offered through a national network of healthcare professionals.
- Life and AD&D Plans ranging from temporary short-term life insurance to long term policies.
- Retirement Options such as a401K plan can be designed to help employees meet financial needs during their retirement years.
- Credit Union Memberships in most states.