Companies large and small across all business sectors have established relationships with a search and staffing partner to ensure an effective, cost savings talent strategy is in place for their business. The staffing and recruiting industry makes a significant contribution to the U.S. economy. Here are some facts and statistics that may surprise.
- Staffing services provided more than 16 million temporary and contract employees to companies in 2015. 76% worked full-time compared to 82% of the overall workforce.
- America’s staffing companies employ more than three million temporary and contract employees on an average work week. 35% of these contract employees on assignment were offered full-time employment by the client. 66% accepted and converted to full time employees.
- 49% of staffing employees agree it’s the best way to generate a permanent job.
- Nine out of 10 staffing employees agree it made them more employable.
Below are national statistics of the overall temporary and contingent workforce in virtually all occupations across all business sectors.
- 37% Industrial
- 28% Office–Clerical and Administrative
- 13% Professional–Managerial
- 13% Engineering, Information Technology, and Scientific
- 9% Health Care
Budget time has arrived. Does your organization have a staffing and people strategy in place for 2017? Does it incorporate both a temporary and contingent workforce?
During the finalizing of your staffing and budget plan, take a strong look at your high-potential talent, bench strength, and the required talent needed to meet company profit and revenue goals.
HMF Staffing Solutions will proactively align various recruiting services to assist you in achieving your company’s 2017 staffing and budget goals. We strategically partner with you to ensure we are providing smart, effective cost savings and quicker fill times from outsourcing your entire recruitment process; job posting, candidate screening, interviewing, referencing, and on boarding. We also offer a more traditional placement as well, which consists of temporary consultants or contingent, and retained agreements. How can we help you?
Source: American Staffing Association